Before you judge me, let me summarize.
- First wife – Died too young of an aneurysm at age 36; the mother of my four children
- Second wife – Divorced – all on me; I wasn’t the man I should have been
- Third wife – Died too young of cancer at age 55
- Fourth wife – Been married 4 years, now
What have I learned?
- a little about what is really important in this life, but I still stray.
- how self-centered I can be
- that the real beauty of a woman is within the difference between male and female mind and heart (I can be too focused on the outside)
- I have a lot to learn and I have little control over how and what I learn
- God never leaves me nor forsakes me
I write about what I'm thinking or what I've imagined in an effort to regain that childhood imagination and marry with my many years of real experiences. I'm getting better at it the more I write.I am a published author of two romantic intrigue novels.My books can be found at Amazon.com or if you want a personalized copy, by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.